Asayer is a Frontend Application Monitoring (FAM) tool. It helps developers reproduce bugs, catch errors and track the performance of their web applications.
- What's Asayer: An introduction to what Asayer does and how it can help frontend developers build better web applications that delight end users.
- Use Cases: See what you can do with Asayer and how it can fit into your process.
- Quick Start: One page summary on how to setup Asayer.
- Plugins: Learn about the different plugins to better debug your application's store and queries.
- Integrations: Get the best out of Asayer by integrating it with your favorite tools: Sync your backend logs with session replays, report issues to your ticketing system and more.
- Data Privacy & Security: Learn about the ways to sanitize your user personal data, and how Asayer keeps collected data safe.
- Troubleshooting: Dig into our guide for troubleshooting common issues.
- Reference Guides: Everything you need to know about using Asayer. Things like session search, debugger, insights and more.
- Asayer API: Learn more about Asayer API and configuration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check our FAQ and quickly find answers to your questions.